Neon & Florals with a Clear Accent Accessory - Hongkong Diaries 1 !

   On my recent vacation to the vibrant Hong Kong , I had the pleasure of shooting my outfit posts amongst Hong Kong's beautiful gardens, stunning skyscrapers, harbour fronts and the beautiful natural scenery. The Pearl of the Orient, Hong Kong, has gradually become a world-famous, dynamic metropolis. Citylife and cityscapes – Asia’s world city is the ultimate urban destination. The world-class buildings, the fast-paced lifestyle and fashionable amusements and enjoyments all show the amazing glamour of this city. I had the most wonderful time exploring this stunning city.
  For this outfit post I wore a Sleeveless Neon Green Shirt with white pipings paired with a Floral Skirt with a frill. The frill of the skirt adds a very girly, flirty and whimsical feel to the ensemble. I accessorised the outfit with a Neon Pink Plastic/Clear Accent Neckpiece, a multi coloured Metal Cuff Bracelet and Neon Green and Pink earrings. I wore my Brown & Pink Sunnies, carried my Snakeskin texture Guess Bag in varied shades of blue and my Silver-Grey Pointed Pumps.
 Neon , Florals & Plastic Accessory
 
Neon Shirt, Floral Skirt, Plastic Neckpiece
 
Neon Shirt, Floral Skirt, Plastic Neckpiece, Guess Bag

 
 
 
Neon Shirt, Floral Skirt, Plastic Neckpiece
 
 
 I absolutely love this funky Neon Pink Plastic Neckpiece I wore. Plastic is quickly becoming a hot, fashionable trend. Coloured Clear Accent Accessories lend a very modern, futuristic flair to an outfit. The latest accessories have been given an unconventional nudey make-over’ with peek-a-boo materials like PVC, perspex and vinyl – commonly known as Plastic,very trendy and chic.
I also wore these delicately pretty Earrings in Neon Pink, Neon Green with crystals.
Plastic Neckpiece. PVC Accessories
 
   I also accessorised with this Multi coloured Metal Cuff Bracelet and carried this super sleek Snakeskin Texture Guess Bag. With the year of the snake finally here, it's time to add a dose of edginess and daring to your wardrobe with snakeskin. Currently taking over runways, this exotic reptile print has sparked a new trend . I also wore these Silver-Grey Pointed Toe Pumps.
   
 
 HOOK MY LOOK
                                                          Pin It!
Please do check out my guest post for 'Moda Dynasty' http://www.modadynasty.com/2013/07/guest-blogger-feisty-fox-diaries/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,