Work It Out in Nike !

Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Bicep Curl
     One of my new year resolutions has been to chalk out time out of my busy schedule to hit the gym and get fitter, on a regular basis. So isn't it true that swanky new gym gear is the perfect motivation to get started on your fitness regime. I'm as particular of my gym wear as I am about my regular fashion and Nike is my go to for the most awesome gym wear. I was thrilled to receive all new gym wear from Nike in some vibrant hues and in my all time favourite Dri- FITNike Dri-FIT is a high-performance, microfiber, polyester fabric that moves sweat away from the body and to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT keeps athletes dry and comfortable

  For today's post on my workout routine I've worn this neon yellow Dri-Fit top from Nike, a grey sports bra, with these dark grey Dri-Fit Nike tights with a light pink waist-band layered this aqua blue hoodie jacket and donned my new multi-hue Nike running shoes. Combining both comfort and style my head-to toe Nike gym gear gave me  the perfect reason to hit the gym once again this year.
   I don't wear a stitch of make up to the gym, to let my skin breathe while exercising.
 For today's post I take you through my circuit training routine in the gym - that includes a combination of exercises for both the upper and lower body including ab training and sides. Circuit training is short bursts of resistance exercise using moderate weights and frequent repetitions, followed quickly by another burst of exercise targeting a different muscle group.
  First I begin with a warm up of 20 minutes on the treadmill and the cross-trainer. 
 To begin with the upper body exercises I started with training my biceps with - the bicep curl (1st pic) followed by the hammer curl. 
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Hammer Curl
  Next for my upper body exercise I did the Shoulder Press, to work on defining my shoulder muscles.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Shoulder Press
  Next to work out my chest muscles I used the Chest Fly machine.

Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
    Next to work the triceps I did the standing triceps dumbbell extension.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Standing triceps dumbbell extension.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
 
    Onto my workout for my sides, I used a Swiss ball to work on my sides.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike

    Next I did some free hand stretches for my sides.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
     Then I used the Swiss ball for my ab crunches.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Ab crunches on the Swiss ball
  Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
  
   Next moving onto the lower body, I started my leg work out with some lunges.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Lunges
    Then I did some side leg raises for my outer thigh, which is a major problem area of mine.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Side leg raises

    Then I moved onto the Leg Press Machine.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike
Leg Press Machine 

   After I've done with my workout it's time for some much needed stretching, to ease my muscles.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike

         I make sure I hydrate well after I'm done with my workout.
Gym work-out OOTD in Nike

    Here is a look at my super stylish and comfortable Nike running shoes that have become my gym staple.
Nike running shoes

Nike running shoes

  Top/Tights/Jacket/Shoes - c/o Nike 

     So often do you workout? What does your workout routine look like ? Do you make sure your gym wear is as stylish as your other clothes too? Are you a Nike loyalist too for your gym wear?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,