Day to Night OOTD at the VERO MODA Sula Fest'15 !


Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015
    Hello lovelies, over the weekend I visited Sula Vineyards, Nasik for the Sula Fest presented by VERO MODA. I was over the moon when VERO MODA invited me for this year's Sula Fest and must say the trip exceeded my expectations. It was the perfect ambiance to spend a super fun weekend with some fabulous music -with an impressive line up of national and international artists, great pop-up stores, delectable food & wine and VERO MODA put on a fabulous fashion show to launch it's Spring-Summer'15 collection. Sula Fest was like a breath of fresh air for me.The vibe was extremely chilled out with people lazing on the lawns or sitting on the steps in front of the main stage nursing a glass of wine or chilled beer and looking perfectly content with life. 
  I totally enjoyed myself shooting around all the fun VERO MODA installations, shopping at the VERO MODA pop-up store, posing at their custom photo-booth, taking in all the fun vibes of the enthusiastic crowd as we watched on some fabulous performances at the Sula Fest. I soaked up the sun and the gourmet delights too. 
   Have a look at the fun pictures we shot at the Sula Fest and how effortlessly I transitioned my look from Day to Night.
Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015
     My day look for the Sula Fest was this super fun & colourful outfit from VERO MODA's Spring Summer'15 collection. I paired this varsity tank top with this colorful printed short skirt and layered the look unbuttoned denim shirt. The look was trendy, fun, youthful with a sporty chic vibe. I accessorised with lots of colourful bracelets, making my arm party match perfectly with the vibrant colours of the skirt. I wore these cool armor rings and had this mint blue & silver manicure done too. A dangling blue feather earring in one ear , a white & blue hat with flowers and my blue mirrored sunnies perfectly finished off my music festival look. I needed to be super comfortable walking around the fest, so I wore my red Nike Dunk Sky Hi wedge sneakers and carried my black fringe bag.
Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015
   I stopped by the VERO MODA pop-up store to have a look at their latest Spring-Summer collection The vibrant collection is filled to the brim with style statements and must-have pieces. I absolutely loved the mix of vibrant colors, interesting prints, pretty pastel pieces,sportswear inspired pieces, art prints, cool denims and animal prints in interesting summery shades like sunny lime, snow white and silver mink. I picked out two pieces I had been eyeing- this butterfly print top and this varsity tote bag.
Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015
At the VERO MODA Pop-up Store at the Sula Fest
Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Ray-Ban blue Mirrored Sunglasses, hat, Armour rings, bracelets

Arm Candy, Armour Rings, Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015
     I transitioned my look from my Day to Night by layering with this black zipper jacket with interesting cut-out detailing . I dressed up the look further with this black statement necklace with big pink roses and black geometric dangling earrings. I also changed up my footwear for my night look with these black flat lace-up shoes. My night look was edgy and more dressier than my day look, making it the perfect transition from Day to Night.
Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015
 Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

Vero Moda Spring Summer 2015

   I had the most amazing experience at the Sula Fest and definitely look forward to attending it next year too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,