Breeze through the Summer with some Brain Freeze !

   Summer has officially set in..Temperatures are starting to soar..We all are in dire need of something to aid us beat the heat! I discovered a great alternative to my regular summer drinks Iced Tea and Fresh Lime Soda - The Brain Freeze Slushes by Cafe Coffee Day. A great new introduction by Cafe Coffee Day - a range of slurpable yummy Slushes that are chilled and pretty refreshing . Aptly called “Brain Freeze”, the new range is perfect to beat the Indian summer. 
Cafe Coffee Day Brain Freeze Slushes


    Brain Freeze is a combination of crushed ice and refreshingly cooling flavours that are delicious, colourful and fun. The Brain Freeze range of slushes comes in four flavours namely, Green Apple Meltdown, Cool Blue, Iced Eskimo and Berry Burg.

Cafe Coffee Day Brain Freeze Slushes

    I got an opportunity to try all four flavours and I must say that my most favourite was the Iced Eskimo followed by the Berry Burg. The Iced Eskimo was a well blended coffee cooler and I loved the sweet flavour of the Berry Burg too. The Cool Blue and the Green Apple were a little lacking on intense flavour. These slushes are sure to perk anyone right up, you just need to find your perfect flavour, that most appeals to your taste-buds and I assure you've found the perfect Summer Refresher !
   
   Cafe Coffee Day also gave me an opportunity to be their 'Style Icon for the month' and gave me a look based on one of their drinks. I was given the 'Berry Burg' look, I was thrilled because I love bright and fun berry shades. I wore this pretty berry pink tank top paired with sea green shorts and cinched in the waist with a pink&white rope belt. It made for a real breezy, fun, summer beachy vibe. It was such a fun shoot and I loved the cool hair style with big bouncy curls and pouty berry lips.

Stephanie Timmins for Cafe Coffee Day Brain Freeze
Stephanie Timmins for Cafe Coffee Day for Brain Freeze

Stephanie Timmins for Cafe Coffee Day Brain Freeze
Pin It!
   The glamorous hair and make up was courtesy Marvie Beck Academy. Wardrobe was courtesy 'Roxxy'- Top & Superdry - Shorts. The Styling was courtesy 'Amaze Styling'.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,