Tickled Pink at Lakme Fashion Week'14

Black & Pink Maxi Dress at Lakme Fashion Week

    I was totally tickled pink when Jabong invited me to attend Lakme Fashion Week this year. Jabong is India's largest online store and they were co-sponsor at Lakme Fashion Week this year. So I was all excited to attend my first fashion week in Mumbai.
   Then came the hassle of what to wear to Fashion Week. I had received this stunning maxi dress from Lola's Closet as a gift on Women's Day and loved it so much the moment I laid eyes on it. So I deemed it a perfect fit for Fashion Week. 
   This Maxi Dress is called The Blurred Lines Dress and is a stunning bubblegum pink with patterned with irregular black lines, what I loved most about it was the kaftan like sleeve on one side and also the high front slit, giving the dress an edge. I cinched in the waist with a black snakeskin texture belt.   My jewelry was also rather edgy - a black& gold spike,stone & crystal necklace, a neon pink tassel earring,worn only on one ear, a double finger cross ring and a rose gold plated cut-out cuff bracelet. I carried a black rhinestone clutch matched perfectly with my favourite black rhinestone ankle boots. I also had a black and gold glitter funky manicure done to go with the look.
   I thoroughly enjoyed the buzz and the vibe at Lakme Fashion Week and witnessed some stunning designer collections. 
Black & Pink Maxi Dress at Lakme Fashion Week

Black & Pink Maxi Dress at Lakme Fashion Week

Black & Pink Maxi Dress at Lakme Fashion Week

Black & Pink Maxi Dress at Lakme Fashion Week

Black & Pink Maxi Dress at the Stoli Lounge at Lakme Fashion Week
Enjoying a Cocktail at the Stoli Lounge at Lakme Fashion Week
  Black & Gold Spike & Stone Necklace and Pink Tassel Earrings

Black Rhinestone Mango Clutch

Black & Gold Manicure, Jewelry & Mango Clutch

Black Rhinestone Ankle Boots


Pin It!

HOOK MY LOOK


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,