All Black Glam !

Black Velvet Peplum Top & Black Sequin Pencil Skirt

   Hello lovelies, today's look is called 'All Black Glam', it's an all black fully embellished look with sequins, crystals and metallic accents. I rarely wear all black, as you'll have seen I'm a big fan of bright colors, but I love black with a dose of shine and sparkle. I am a self-confessed bling junkie, but all in decent measure. Here is my twist on an LBD with a real sparkle.
     I teamed this black velvet and faux leather peplum top from DressLily with this black & silver sequin pencil skirt. I accentuated the waist with a metal plate belt. My accessories included this beautiful head-chain with greyish-black crystal drops, a panther head cuff bracelet and a crystal statement ring.
    I carried this very glamorous black clutch fully embellished with rhinestones and these absolutely stunning rhinestone embellished black ankle boots from JollyChic .

Black Velvet Peplum Top & Black Sequin Pencil Skirt

Black Velvet Peplum Top & Black Sequin Pencil Skirt
Black Velvet Peplum Top & Black Sequin Pencil Skirt

   I love this peplum top with it's contrasting textures of velvet on top and faux leather at the peplum frill, making it such a glamorous pick and I think it goes just perfect with this fully sequin pencil skirt. I wore my current hottest pick of my shoe collection-these heavily embellished ankle boots as a perfect match with the sequin skirt.
   Head-chains are really trending right now and I found the perfect outfit to wear it with. So it's a very glamorous look with all the contrasting textures, embellishments, sequin and head-chain but also has an edgy vibe with the chic panther cuff, statement ring and the rhinestone embellished ankle boots. I would pull off this look as a versatile day look as well as on a night out .
   
Do you wear sequin pencil skirts too and what you pair it with ??
Black Velvet Peplum Top & Black Sequin Pencil Skirt

Head Chain

Panther Cuff Bracelet

Mango black rhinestone embellished clutch

Black rhinestone embellished ankle boots
Pin It!
HOOK MY LOOK
  • Peplum Top - c/o DressLily (here)
  • Sequin Skirt - Zara
  • Belt - Forever New
  • Head-Chain - Curio Cottage
  • Panther Cuff Bracelet - Feisty Fox Accessories (here)
  • Statement Ring - Feisty Fox Accessories
  • Clutch - Mango
  • Ankle Boots - JollyChic (here)

Photo Credits : Gunjan Malhotra 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,