Valentine's Day Outfit Special - Whimsical in Lace & Tulle !

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt
Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

   With Valentine's Day coming up in just a few days, I was in quite a whimsical mood and decided to do a very fairy-like fun Valentine's Day themed look. To me nothing spells romance better than the classic combination of delicate Lace + Tulle and that's exactly the lines on which I created this classic whimsical look. 
   Moving away from the conventional red, I wore an oxblood lace top with a midi black tulle skirt and cinched in the waist with the on trend rose gold plated metallic belt. I added to the fairy-like look with metallic accents with my gold belt and my gold pointed shoes heels. 
   My statement necklace also was a delicate black floral filigree piece with crystals.I accessorized my look with these pretty Multi-coloured Faux Gem Decorated Earrings and a set of chic knuckle rings heart shaped, bow-knot and nail shaped rings all from the super fashionable online store DressLilyI also adorned my other hand with a delicate ring-chain bracelet
   The one accessory that added some edge to this otherwise delicate look, was my super chic black cross-body bag from my favorite online store JollyChic that has a super cool gold leopard head with gold rivets.
   Since the theme of my look was love and romance, I enjoyed playing around on my favourite fuchsia pink cycle, decorated with balloons and roses, exuding the true spirit of Valentines'. 

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt

     I truly felt whimsical in this lace and tulle ensemble, how I love the princess vibe of tulle skirts. I almost felt like I ought to be on my way in a horse-drawn carriage to an old fashioned Valentine's day tea..Just Saying!
  What are you going to be wearing this Valentine's??.. Here's wishing you all, an absolutely fantastic Valentine's Day with your beloved ! 
Oxblood Lace Top & Black Tulle Skirt
  Black Filigree Metal Necklace
Multicolored Faux Gem Decorated Earrings
Knuckle Rings & Hand-Ring Chain
Leopard Rivets Handbag
Metallic Gold Aldo Pointed Toe Heels
Pin It!
HOOK MY LOOK

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,