My Look of the Season from Jabong

    For every fashionista worth their 'style salt' in India, 'Lakme Fashion Week' is the most popular buzzword currently. So it was quite fabulous to know that one my favourite Indian online stores Jabong has partnered with Lakme Fashion Week this season to rock the stage. Its called 'Jabong Stage'.
   I so looking forward to attending the event and next I needed some inspiration of 'What to Wear for the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week', so I headed over to the Jabong site and put together my ideal look.
  High-Low Dress and Accessories from Jabong.com

    My look is 'Feminine with an edge'. I choose this black and cobalt blue high-low dress with sheer cut-out panels around the waist and neck. The cobalt blue is one of the hottest trends this season, along with sheer and cut-outs too. I love that this dress is not only breezy and so pretty, but also had an edge because of the sheer cut-out panels.
   To add some more glam quotient to the look I added some metallic accents with this silver statement necklace with multi-stones,with some stones matching the blue tone of the dress and also this stunning silver cuff bracelet with Austrian diamonds.
   I added an edgy vibe with these black knee high boots and this black & silver knuckle duster clutch. Both these accessories add a rocker chic vibe to an otherwise very feminine dress.
   I always like to experiment with my look and add my special touch to a look, so even-though the look of the dress was pretty and feminine, I upped the edgy vibe with the knee high boots and the knuckle duster clutch.
   Hope you liked the look I created, as my inspiration for my Lakme Fashion Week ensemble.

You can find my whole look at the Jabong website with the links below :

High-Low Dress -  here
High-Low Dress in Black & Cobalt Blue

                                                   Necklace -  here
Multi-Stone Necklce

Cuff Bracelet -  here
Silver Cuff Bracelet
Clutch - here
Knuckle duster clutch


Boots - here
Black Knee-High Boots

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,