Bloody Chic in Fall- Oxblood & Leather !

     Just as the leaves are starting to change to darker colours, our wardrobes need to do the same. But instead of the drab blacks and greys, a fabulous alternative fall hue is the colour of the season is Oxblood !- The hottest hue to have in our closets right now! Oxblood is a daring replacement for basic red, it's a deeper, darker, richer red; Oxblood red is more versatile than a traditional red; You can call it the red for everybody. It is understated yet dramatic. It’s almost a neutral, but not quite and adds a touch of dark surprise. I used a pretty daring combination of the Oxblood & Leather for my OOTD, to make a real glamorous and edgy statement for Fall.
   Crisp autumn air that is just perfect for layering and I paired this lovely oxblood bodycon lace dress with faux leather leggings and layered the look with a sleek leather jacket in faux snakeskin. I added some metallic accents with my accessories like my metal plate belt, my silver studded statement necklace,a silver chunky metallic cuff and gold, silver and pewter shiny bangles. I carried my Louis Vuitton tote bag, wore my black ankle boots and my Tom Ford Sunnies.
   Leather has always been a key component of any autumn-winter wardrobe. When rich leather and soft fabrics like lace get together, it’s a lovefest. This season it seems like we’re getting a heavier dose of Rock ‘n’ Roll look and I think this Oxblood, Leather and Metallic Accessories are a perfect match to that vibe.

   If you like my fashion sense, please do Like my picture on facebook here and help me win the 'Kazo Ambassador', it would mean alot !
Oxblood Lace Dress, Leather Leggings & Leather Jacket
Oxblood Lace Dress, Leather Leggings & Leather Jacket

Oxblood Lace Dress, Leather Leggings & Leather Jacket

Oxblood Lace Dress, Leather Leggings & Leather Jacket


Oxblood Lace Dress, Metallic Accessories,Leather Leggings & Leather Jacket
   The Metallic Accessories add the glamorous finishing touch to this look with this chunky silver cuff bracelet, shiny bangles in gold, pewter and silver and my double finger leaf ring and silver cross ring.
Silver Cuff Bracelet, Metallic Bangles and Silver Rings  Here is a closer look at my Louis Vuitton tote bag, my perfect Fall companion.
 Louis Vuitton Bag,Metallic Jewelry
   Finishing off the look are my Ankle Boots in black with side buckles detailing.
Louis Vuitton Bag, Forever 21 Ankle Boots
Pin It!

I prepared a Slideshow for my OOTD here, hope you enjoy it !

HOOK MY LOOK

Hey guys just a reminder, I'm participating in a competition to be a 'Kazo Brand Ambassador' and I really need your votes to win, all you have to do is Like my picture on Facebook here, please do help me..would really appreciate it..Thanks a ton!
xoxo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,