Hello my lovelies, today I'm flaunting my curves in this vibrant Blue Printed BodyCon dress from Omg Fashion, with a dynamic print & a stunning play of colours in shades of blue, pink,orange and green. Keeping the dress as the center of attention I kept the accessories minimal, I paired the bodycon with a bright orange lace clutch and matching sky high orange lace heels. My jewelry too was all in classic gold including; a stunning gold lion head center statement necklace, gold cuff bracelet and a rose gold statement ring.
This BodyCon dress is a real special for me, because it is inspired by a similar dress worn by my one of favourite style icon's Khloe Kardashian. This dress is from Omg Fashion's 'Celebrity get the Look' Collection and it's the 'Khloe Light Blue Celebrity Style Bodycon Dress'. It's a great bodycon dress to sport in the daytime maybe for a brunch.
The BodyCon Trend
Short for “body conscious” (think super tight bandage style dresses, Hérve Léger, etc.), body-con is a huge trend for fall.They are tight body hugging dresses that fit you almost like second skin.These dresses fit you so well that they are called 'body con', a dress that cons or imitates your body. Bodycon dress are meant for flaunting a woman's figure.The body icon dress was popularized by Hérve Léger, who was credited for reviving the trend back into the fashion industry.
Bodycon dresses have been a wardrobe staple for most ladies who love to flaunt their curves. It has been one of the most sought after fashion trends not only on the runway but also by celebrities on red carpet events. In fact, it is slowly becoming a classic staple similar to the LBD.
Among the celebrities who rock the bodycon style are Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Nicole Scherzinger, and even Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester. From these celebs wearing this trend, we can say that the bodycon dress is truly a curvy girl’s best friend.
Tips to Rock Your BodyCon !
- A bodycon dress really puts your body on display, so make sure you carry yourself with class and confidence.
- Wear Sky High Heels with your bodycon to enhance your posture and swing those hips some more.High heels not only lengthen you silhouette (which makes you appear longer and leaner), they also force you to stand straighter tend to boost your confidence by making you feel sexy.
- Bodycon Accessorizing Rule: Be a minimalist. Opt for one to two jewelry pieces, a statement necklace or a pair of standout earrings and cuff bracelet. Match it with a chic envelope clutch. With BodyCon dresses your greatest accesssory is your body curves.
My current obsession is this Gold necklace with a lion head center, totally regal and makes a grand statement .
I carried this orange lace clutch and wore a gold cuff bracelet with a rose gold statement ring.
HOOK MY LOOK
- Blue Printed BodyCon dress - c/o OMG FASHION ( here )
- Orange lace clutch - ALDO
- Orange heels - ALDO
- Gold lion head center statement necklace - CHOIES ( here )
- Gold cuff bracelet - FOREVER 21
- Rose gold statement ring - FOREVER NEW
- Blue Mirrored Sunglasses - RAY-BAN
So strut tall when wearing one of your bodycon dresses. Whip out those high heels and be ready to impress in your flattering bodycon dress!
I also want to thank blogger Emma Cristy for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Awards! Do check out here lovely blog here !
Labels: Aldo clutch and heels, BodyCon Dress, fashion, Fashion Blogger, Fashion Diaries, lion head necklace, Omg Fashion UK, OOTD, outfit of the day, printed